Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Miss...Missing...Missed

Well those words differentiate what I really felt for the last few weeks, days, minutes and seconds. cehhh…sounding like a it's gonna be an important posting.


Miss:

  • I’m still a Miss. Which I also go for the nick of MissNad.
  • Miss a few things in life.
  • Miss the hugs and kisses that I used to share with my brother and sister. I’m so closed to them but since my brother has already become ‘the guy’ (read it as I’m already in secondary school) but my sister and I, well we have our ups and downs but she’s always there for me.
  • Miss my mum special yummy. Agar-agar lumut, as it is green in color and I like GREEN
  • Miss my primary school days. Miss when I can just bergaduh with my pals like Ikhlas, CheeMeng (my so-called crush forever) and be with the best friends that ones can ask for.
  • But …all of above, I miss the time being with my ex best friends in states…Jessica, Nizar, Sakinah and the feeling of just being there.

Missing:
-missing is a continuous feeling-

  • I miss my dear brother. Whenever I see the “Menara AA”…I wish that I can show him…”see…you’ll always leave a mark!”
  • My grandpa on my dad’s site. Well, I have always been his sweet granddaughter. Hahah I know…I’ll always be his darling. He even bought a drawing on the day that I was born…to mark the day I was born J
  • Someone…aiyoh…whenever I see the name appear, the time will just stopped then baru sedar…it has already passed my beauty sleep time :p
  • Being important…
  • The working environment where I can just smile and laughed happily
  • bestmates of all times...Honey, NMJ, Mieza, Pidah, eh...i have lots of gurlfriends laaa...seronoknyaaa



Missed:
-I don’t know what to put in this section-

  • Hopefully nothing….

my holiday